Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see Standard ESS applications in imported Active DC's in NWDS

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have downloaded the files DI_CMS, DI_CBS and DI_DTR with version 7.02 SP3 and deployed using SDM. And started creating one track.

Now i am having one problem while creating track, in below step.

Check In and Import Required Software Components

In document they have given the process as mentioned below for this step.

Go to the directory where the archives (SAP_BUILDT.sca, SAP_JTECHS.sca, and SAPJEE.

sca) are located. (<drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\CMS_CBS\plugins)

Copy the files to the relevant Transport directory <drive>:\usr\sap\JTrans\CMS\inbox.

The Transport directory is defined in the Landscape Configuratoru2019s u201CDomain Datau201D tab.

In this step i have strucked. When i see the path

SAP_BUILDT.sca, SAP_JTECHS.sca, and SAPJEE.

sca) are located. (<drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\CMS_CBS\plugins

I am not seeing any folder 'plugins' inside CMS_CBS folder. There is one folder in this 'cleanup'.

But with out doing above step, i am able to import the DC's Configuration in NWDS from NWDI. And here i want access the standard SAP ESS applications leave request. I need to modify the standard application. But it's not showing any standard applications when i check in imported DC's configuration in Active DC's in NWDS.

Plz suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is solved by doing this and i am able to do Check In in NWDI config.

Solution :

Donloaded SCA files SAP_BUILDT, SAP_JEE, SAP_JTECHS, SAP_ESS and kept under JTrans/inbox folder manually.

SAPESS16_0.SCA Ess components

So, i am able to do checking for created track and imported to NWDS. Now It's showing all pplications under SAP_ESS.

Up to this works fine.

===============================================

But, the required applications Leave Request relates to Working time none of the applications is showing under SAP_ESS in

Plz any thing is missing. i.e which SCA file will contain all applications relates to ESS i.e Working Time tab services.

Regards,

Shankar.

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

files are avilable for download

http://service.sap.com/swdc --> Download --> Suppor Packages and Patches --> Support Packages and Patches - Entry by Application Group --> SAP NetWeaver --> SAP NETWEAVER --> SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 --> Entry by Component

Refer [Check In Required SC|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/ab/6760b8d7b64b6eb74052eb5bdf1405/content.htm]

- Nikhil Bose.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for your reply. I have already downloaded and deployed those files on SDM.

I am having problem in process of creating track, in below step.

Check In and Import Required Software Components

In document they have given the process as mentioned below for this step.

Go to the directory where the archives (SAP_BUILDT.sca, SAP_JTECHS.sca, and SAPJEE.

sca) are located. (<drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\CMS_CBS\plugins)

Copy the files to the relevant Transport directory <drive>:\usr\sap\JTrans\CMS\inbox.

The Transport directory is defined in the Landscape Configuratoru2019s u201CDomain Datau201D tab.

But When i try to see the path in system

<drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\CMS_CBS\plugins

I am not seeing any folder 'plugins' inside CMS_CBS folder. There is one folder in this 'cleanup'. Annd there is no files is showing as mentioned above steps.

But with out doing above step, i am able to import the DC's Configuration in NWDS from NWDI. And here i want access the standard SAP ESS applications leave request. I need to modify the standard application. But it's not showing any standard applications when i check in imported DC's configuration in Active DC's in NWDS.

Regards,

Shankar.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any inputs plz...

Regards,

Shankar.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos