Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type issue

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have assigned 3 vendors to one customer master , 1 vendor to another customer master & No vendor assigned to another customer

Vendor partner functions Z1, Z2,Z3

i have created 3 condition Types ZCO1, ZCO2,ZCO3 as a commission Percentage and also i maintained in pricing procedure determination

I maintained the condition record with combination Customer / Vendor 1, Customer / Vendor 2 , Customer / Vendor 3 for 3 vendor like that if 2 vendor for another customer 2 times etc..,

But my problem is if i mentioned the condition type is mandatory in pricing procedure at the time of sales order system will pick automatically if u maintained condition record

But in the above case one customer doesn't have any vendor

My requirement is my commission percentage is fixed for each and every customer & with out entering the condition type manually is there any solution to pick the condition if don't maintain the condition type Required and Manually

please guide me how to solve my issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Please keep one more key combination like 'Customer' alone and make exclusive indicator in previous key combinations at your access sequence. So, if there is a vendor, it will fetch condition record from first possible condition and ignore the rest. If nothing is available, it will come to the last key combination and pick automatically based on customer.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Mr.Gomatheeswaran,

My doubt is if u don't mention " Required " those Condition Types Like as i mentioned ZCO1, ZCO2, ZCO3 in the pricing procedure determination

how system will pick the condition Records if u don't mentioned "required"

please guide me based on that

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

System will consider your condition type as automatic if you have set some access sequence to it. So, it will look into access sequence and fetch the record.

Manual entry setting inside the condition type will allow you to change the value determined (automatically / manually) inside the sales order whereas mandatory option in the pricing procedure will make the system to check the values for the condition type determined / entered before saving the sales order. If there is no value either determined / entered manual (incase of manual condition type), system will set an incompletion log during pricing.

Please let me know if this clarifies your doubt.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Mr.Gomatheeswaran,

You mean to say that if i didn't mentioned in the pricing procedure those condition types "required / Manual " system will pick if i maintained the condition record for those condition types provided if i do the settings for the field " Manual Entries " as "B or D " for those condition types ( T-Code V/06) it will work even that condition is not required or not manual also

am i correct ? if wrong please guide me

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Both settings will not influence fetching condition records. Only thing that can restrict on fetching condition record is requirement routine (Either at access seq level or pricing procedure level). Keeping access sequence is required for automatic pricing.

This means, even if you maintain B or D, it will fetch condition records. But it controls how you are manipulating the value in your document. If it is D, you can't manually change already determined value inside the document. Also, if you maintain "required / Manual" at pricing procedure, system will not allow you to save the document till it gets some value (It can be manually entered / through condition record).

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply,

Based on the client requirement it is fixed commission for each customer . They don't want to enter manually because its is fixed

here one customer having 2 agents, one customer having 3 agents , one customer doesn't have agents

based on that client requirement i have created condition table and put into access Sequence and i assigned to condition type

still i am not clear what i need to do settings to avoid the manual entries for those condition types

please guide me

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope your key combination is Customer / Vendor and you are maintaining condition records in this key combination. I suggest you to make one more conditon table with only one field "customer" and tag it to your access sequence. Maintain the fixed commission for the customer key combination.

So if the customer doesn't have any vendor (Or if you dont have condition record at first key combination), it will automatically pick from the second one.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Edited by: Gomatheeswaran Palaniappan on Jul 4, 2011 12:24 PM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

My doubt is what are the settings i have to do in pricing procedure and condition Type to solve my issue

because i have maintained Key combination as u said already

if u don't mind can you explain

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1> At condition type level, please maintain 'B'. Select 'D', if you dont need user to edit it in the document after getting determined.

2> Pricing procedure level - leave the fields blank (Req, Man, Static). If you need the condition should be present in all the invoices, make a check in Req field alone.

3> Keep exclusive indicator for first key combination in your access sequence. Sometimes if both the conditions in the key combination are satisfied, it will take value from the first possible one.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Giving valuable Information Mr. P Gomatheeswaran

My problem is Solved

Regards,

Prasanna

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos