cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

processing status in vk11 condition record creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

i have a scenario where condition record is created in vk11 the processing status should be blocked by default,

super user will remove the block or release it in vk12

How to configure this

Regards

J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. First Go to SPRO --> Sales & DIstribution ---> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Define Processing Status

Click on new Entries Create

1 Not released A - Blocked

2 Released - Released

2. Create Condition Record Using T-Code VK11 , after entering the Details with your combination then click on "Shift+F8 " or Click on "Key" you will get one more screen in that we have to select the "Processing Status " ( In your case Give 1 ) and save the condition Record (or)

In VK11 , after material Description we can find out the "Processing status " Column , there you have to mentioned "1" and save

3. Ask your Basis Consultant to whom you want to give the Release Approval , he/ she can give the approval in VK12

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Jul 3, 2011 8:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Prasanna

First of all thanks for the help

IF again i want to deactivate this processing status how to do it ,

i tried as per ur suggestion .its blocking the record by default when created , if i want ot deactivate this

then what to do ,

Regards

j

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jahangir jahangir,

I think your asking about the release that condition record if that is the case follow this steps,

1. Check the Condition table V/04 , go to Change mode and check "Release Status " if it is decheck put check / Tick mark

2. Go to T-Code VK12 and change to 02 (release) from the above example what i mentioned previously

try to check now i think its works fine

Regards,

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not asking about releasing, right now i have activated the processing status ,

as u said i went into vk11 filled the details , shiftf8 i did their i have giveb block

now whenever i create record its blocking by default, then i go vk12 and from their i will release

If i want to deactivate this processing status,

Like it was earlier ,if record is created it will not block buy default, for this what to do

Regards

jj

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please check your configuration , as per my knowledge there is no standard default settings if i m wrong correct me

check once again create a condition record no need to enter the process status & enter the necessary details and press enter

you can see the status "release mode only

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per your suggestion , i have done following steps

1. First Go to SPRO --> Sales & DIstribution ---> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Define Processing Status

Click on new Entries Create

1 Not released A - Blocked

2 Released - Released

2. Create Condition Record Using T-Code VK11 , after entering the Details with your combination then click on "Shift+F8 " or Click on "Key" you will get one more screen in that we have to select the "Processing Status " ( In your case Give 1 ) and save the condition Record (or)

In VK11 , after material Description we can find out the "Processing status " Column , there you have to mentioned "1" and save

After this whenever iam creating record its blocking by default, if i want to remove processing status,

, how to deactivate the above process that i have done for processing status

Regards

Jj

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of creating new condition record in my system its working fine . i don't know why your getting default process status

please check and revert further

if it is solved please close the issue

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it solve your problem?

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204407