cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The sales volume for agreement xxxxx is not current.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I am new to Rebate agreements. I have set up the rebate configuration at my client. When I create a new rebate agreement for a customer and go to VBO2, it gives me the message 'The sales volume for agreement xxxxx is not current'. This is happening no matter there is an invoice created for the customer or no.

I tried VBOF to for this rebate agreement but it does not help and does not change the status to current. The results tell me that 'Document number xxxx was already assigned'.

Due to this message, I am not able to use Final Settlement functionality of Rebates and can only use 'Pay' for partial payment or 'Delete' the rebate agreement for final settlement. Please suggest if I am doing something incorrect.

Joshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know if there is any solution to this issue as even I am facing similar problem where my billing documents are not getting updated by program SDBONT06 since the FI documents have external number range. Eagerly waiting for a responce.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhurima,

Unfortunately, I did not find any solutions to this. Since the systme needs an external number range for the FI documents, I am not using the functionality of updating the billing documents. All I have suggested the business to use is the Partial settlement rather than full settlement and then go ahead and delete the rebate agreement so that the status is completed.

CJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CJ,

Thanks for the prompt reply. However the question remains how will one take into consideration the old billing documents which are not getting updated. Have you found some other route for that? If so please let me know.

Madhurima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna,

this does not resolve the issue. If you read my notes above, the problem is that system is updating the billing documents only when I specify an accounting document type with internal number range. currently our invoices have external number range acct documents. So if I put internal number range acct document type, it will create an additional accounting document with another type and it also updates invoices which were relevant for other rebate agreements(closed).

If I do not put the acct document type, the program does not do anything and does not change the status of the rebate agreement.

Joshi.

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Joshi

run a programme "SDBONT06" in SE38 it will update billing documents and remove check boxes in Test,Changed agreements in control section press F8.

It will give message processing document in the bottom then List contains no data in screen then goto VB02 do it agin

I hope clear your issue.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses. I am on ECC 6.0. The accounting documents we are using is RX type and have external number range as the documents are created with the same number as the invoice. We can not change this to Internal number range as the same invoices are used across the system.

Selecting the document type RX in the selection screen in VBOF does not help either and gives the same message.

I checked question 10 in 456458 and it makes sense but what should be the solution for this? KBA 1483876 does not open and says that Document is not released.

Appreciate your answer.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the selection screen of VBOF you should set another FI document type, with an internal number range.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ivano. I used FI document type RV in the selection while executing VBOF. This time it successfully updated the billing documents for that customer and opened the status of my rebate agreement.

The problem is that there were several rebate agreements for that customer. All but 1 were completed (status C or D) but still the program created one more rebate condition in those billing documents and created another FI document for the same. The sales volume of the current rebate agreement also shows these new accruals. This is not correct because the system should not update the billing documents for other rebate agreement numbers if I am putting a specific rebate agreement number in my selection screen in VBOF.

Though I have an option to pay the correct amount while doing final settlement, but then that amount needs to be derived manually since the program updated all the existing billing documents (no matter they should be updated or no) .

Please suggest.

Thanks.

Joshi.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joshi,

whenever you create a rebate agreement with validity From equal or less the current date, the system sets it as retroactive.

The reason is that system does not check during VBO1 if billing documents exist or not, for performance reason. In this way the user has not to wait.

Only after execution of VBOF the system can find if there are billing documents to be updated or not.

The status of rebate agreement changes only if VBOF runs without error.

The solution for message 'Document number xxxx was already assigned' is reported in point 10 of note 456458.

Please ignore the KBA 1483876. It is not released.

Best regards,

Ivano.

0 Kudos

Hi Joshi,

I don't know your system release, so please check if the following Notes apply:

512104 - Billing document is not updated by VBOF (SDBONT06)

509868 - SDBONT06 does not select all documents

About message 'Document number xxxx was already assigned', please check question 10 in Note

456458:

"You are using an FI document type with external number assignment where,

for example, the FI document number should correspond to the invoice

number (check Transaction VN01 or whether you have implemented Note

8583).This has been assigned because an FI document has been generated

for the invoice before. Note that during the run of report SDBONT06, the

system uses an FI document type which is set to internal number

assignment. You can define the respective document type via selection

parameter 'FI document type' (see Note 178285).Note that this error only

occurs during the update run. In the test mode, no FI document is

created, that is, the system does not check the number."

A solution for this problem is documented in [KBA 1483876|https://css.wdf.sap.corp/sap(bD1wdCZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F64653D3030312669765F7361706E6F7465735F6E756D6265723D3134383338373626]

I hope this information helps.

Best regards,

Roger