cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP pre-defined Partner Functions Deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I've mistakenly deleted the pre-defined partner functions. Hence, am not able to do further customization of assigning account groups to partner functions. IMGSDBasic FunctionsSet up Partner DeterminationSet up Partner Determination for Cust Master

Error message:"Entry AG doesn't exist in TPAR-check your entry"

Need a solution please

Thanks

sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! got it

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you remember what and from where you have deleted partner functions create them again with same names. If you have any other server or client compare your partner functions with that and make them same.

And this is advice that whenever you make changes in SAP you should always have screenshots of those screens of before and after changes have been made.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The entries were deleted from the pre-defined partner functions (table-TPAR) i.e, while creating new partner functions using "copy as" button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which parnter funcitons you have deleted? in which system you have deleted those? I assume you havent done it in your project land scape and done it in an IDES.

If you have done it in IDES, define the partner funcitons again. Based on the error description I think you need to define the partner functions SP,SH,BP,PY again. In Transaction VOPAN click on define partner functions and define the partner funcitons SP,SH,BP,PY.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I've deleted from IDES. The predefined PF's of SP,SH,BP,PY are deleted. Using VOPAN when I define the PF's using the Cust Type(KU) and other variables, when I save the doc it says "Please select from the available options".

Is there a way to copy the table TPAR from client 000 to client 800?

Regards,

Sunny