cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In VF11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF11 i am getting this message "No Billing Document were generated(see long text)" .It is order related billing and when i check the document flow Accounting document is Not cleared.so is it possible to cancel the invoice which is not created for Accounting document. what is the problem please explain me.And where i need to check.

Thanks,

Pandu

Edited by: pandu123 on Jul 1, 2011 8:23 PM

Edited by: pandu123 on Jul 1, 2011 8:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are creating an invoice, use the Tcode VF01 and not VF11.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry boss invoice is already created. but user want to cancel the invoice in vf11 but getting that message.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandu,

If you cancel an invoice for which the accounting doc was created then the system will generate a cancel invoice with reverse accounting entries. If you cancel an invoice for which no acc document was generated then the system will generate a cancel invoice with no accounting entries.

I hope this helps you.

Regards

Suchait

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandu,

Check whether the accounting document nos generated for invoice or not..i feel only invoice nos is generated and invoice is open and it is been blocked for posting...

Check the document flow

Thanks

Shri..

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to reverse the accounting document first means open the cleared FI document. or check the financial period of FI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the error log or the long text and post that message with number.