cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sizing Tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a simple and easy way to effectively size MII for distribution? I understand there is a sizing tool that SAP provides, but I have never found someone either on the SAP side or a client that has effectively sized their layout for MII. Does anyone have a guideline document that could state...

0 - 9,999 data transactions per hour, you need xx RAM, xx hard drive, xx bandwidth

10,000 - 99,999 data transactions per hour, you need xx RAM, xx hard drive, xx bandwidth

100,000 + data transactions per hour, you need xx RAM, xx hard drive, xx bandwidth

I would build this document and share, but my experience has been more gut triggered and I shoot high to make sure I have enough room, but as I begin to talk to clients that are asking for much larger enterprise, I see it is hard to gauge how much they need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is basically talks about MII Architecture .it is available sizing questioner in service market place.

document is set of questions like data load between shop floor and ECC per min/hour.based on this you have to calculate RAM size(Server sizing).It depends on Plant load and number of users.

Thanks,

Ramesh