cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SICF configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

Our users connect to SRM thru service bbpstart. In the left frame they have links to its service, bsp or webgui transaction.

When they use the webgui service (for a SAP Gui transaction), and make changes into a transaction, if they click on a new its service (on the left frame), the system doesn't ask for saving changes and everything is lost.

Is there a configuration in SICF which allow to avoid that ?

thanks by advance.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elisabeth,

As far as i know, this is standard behaviour.

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain ur problem, what is the problem ur facing and what expact.

BR

Vijay Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact in SRM , you have a frame on the left side of the screen. You have some links for its service and others for bsp and others for webgui.

For example if you work in a webgui transaction and you click on the left frame on a bsp links the system ask you if you want to save your change.

But if you work on an its service and after you click on a webgui transaction the system doesn't ask you if you want to save your changes.

I guess it's a problem of SICF customizing.

My second problem is when I work on an ITS service and click on a BSP , the system ask me again my password and login, and I want to avoid that without using sso. Example : I work on SRM contract and after I click on CCM catalog transaction...

thanks for help

Joachim Modern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My second problem is when I work on an ITS service and click on a BSP , the system ask me again my password and login, and I want to avoid that without using sso:

For this,see note 705013.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

ls reward points for helpful answers.

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Elisabeth or Joachim,

The behaviour when calling another service , the system ask you to save change or launch a popup "Data will be lost" is no SICF customizing but implemented in the service itself.

For SRM services (bbp*) it consist in a javascriot function defined in bbpglobal.

For webgui, I assume it comes from the gui transaction.

Bur there is no sicf customizing for this functionality as far I know.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bonjour Elisabeth,

tout comme pierre

Regards,

Bertrand