Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While Deploying A Web Dynpro Appln thru NWDS

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I am getting an error while deploying a Web Dynpro Application through NWDS.Following is the Exception

Aborted: development component '<ComponentName>'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2006.07.26.15.06.05':Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [sapsbx28] with user name: [J2EE_ADMIN] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot authenticate the user.] (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

When i give a request for deployment it asks for the SDM password. I enter a valid SDM pwd. If i enter a invalid SDM pwd i get some other exception. So the pwd SDM entered by me is correct.

can any one help me in solving this

regards

Nilesh Taunk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Try opening Visual Admin if your not able to login with username(administrator) and password. Problem with NWD2004s do the following steps.

C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC01\j2ee\configtool->configtool.bat->open it

1. Click on Secure store

2. Right you will find :

admin/password/J2E->retype your admin passowrd which you gave during installation=>SAVE properly

Restart the server and try login visual admin

Deploy now...Other wise see this thread same error solved:

Regards

Suresh