SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correspondence through email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We have a requirement in which we need to send the correspondence through email to the business partner .Please let me know how to meet this requirement.

susmita

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susmitha,

Email for a given business partner can be stored as one of the communication type. At Contract Account level, we have dispatch control, where we can control some of the parameters like Send Method, Number of copies, etc.

After email id is maintained, you can trigger emails from SAP. For more details you can refer to Alternatively, please search in SDN for more details / alternative solutions.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi avinash ,

Thanks for the reply. I have maintained it in the communication tab of BP and as you told .I have made this settings in SPRO-Financial accounting-Contract accounts receivable and payable-basic functions-print work bench -define dispatch control here i have maintained the transaction method as email internet email. Please let me know if i have missed any settings .I think in correspondence type we need to maintain BTE or event .Can you please tell me which BTE we need to use in FICA in FI BTE event 2310 will be used . I have checked few threads related to FI correspondence through email but i am confused which BTE we need mention in FICA .I have heard some settings to maintained in SCOD transaction is it needful

cheers

susmita

0 Kudos

Hi Susmitha,

I am not sure about which BTE will be useful and I am not aware if we can directly send emails from SAP from any of the event.

However, it is possible to write your own logic in data dispatch exit in the application form to send emails.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi avinash,

Please let me know what config we need to maintain to meet this and please let me know what is the disptach exit name and whats the logic to be written.If we are using more than one correspondence type whether we need to write the logic in all application forms of corr type .please tell me step by step to meet this as well as config settings

susmita

Edited by: susmitha harini on Jul 2, 2011 10:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

done