Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log of SPM. / VIRSA/ ZVFATBAK

dsanpor
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

I have a problem with the program / VIRSA/ ZVFATBAK. Sometimes the program canceled. I do not seem relevant to this fact because all the background processes can eventually canel in the system.

Well, when you cancel the background process executing this program, the following message appears: BACKGROUND JOB WAS NOT SCHEDULED / LOG & GENERATED FILE NOT YET.

In this case I re-plan the job with that date range. When you do not get the logs of changes to the users.

I have the feeling that it does not assess the date range on which it ran previously. That is the execution canceled. I fear the field with a program update date and time of the last time you ran the program. So the program does not seek inputs that correspond to periods of time and evaluated. This would be perfect if in case the product would relaunch the program cancel with dates / times to cancel and extracted this information from the system. But in my opinion this is not so.

Is this suspicion true? And it is. Is it possible to roll back the date of the last range of date / time run?

I read next OSS notes:

1.- Note 1143639 - Log Report not updated : Showing N/A in spool of FF job

2.- Note 1594206 - Variant is resetting date and time in table /VIRSA/ZFFNOTIF

3.- Note 1444468 - TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED Background job cancelled

I think this note solves my problem. The solution I use one to alter the date range and generate the activity log. However, the way to do it does not seem appropriate there no set point where back the date of the last mailing?

Thanks and best regards.

David Sánchez.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I had similar issue, where I find the root cause with STAD. Please note if STAD is unable to collect any data (transactions executed by users), the FF Reporting will not work.

Please check and fix any issues with STAD before you implement any solutions in the mentioned notes. 1143639 should help with some more information.

Regards,

Raghu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dsanpor
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts:

I wait a few days to see statistic jobs. The problem has not solved.

¿Another idea?

Thanks and regards

David Sánchez.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Check the below thread:

As mentioned, if there is a timezone difference, you may experience similar issues. Also, there is a SAP Note recommended that might help you to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Raghu