cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service contract could be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have configured the SLA in the solution manager, when I create a support message I get the error at item details tab u201CNo service contract could be determinedu201D.

I have done all the setting as per the document below http://www.renet-web.net/2009/07/21/slas-made-easy-in-sap-solution-manager/

Please help me to resolve this issue

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar Saxena

As per your advice, I have verified the action log and there no error in the action (green only)

Thanks & Regards

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If it is green and you have schedule the action as per that blog then it should work....Make sure you have Released the Contract.

It is very difficult to tell without login to system but what i can suggest is you try to put a breakpoint in the action method and with the help of developer debug the same

second option

you can also try to implement this BADI

CRM_SERVICE_CONTRACT which is used for contract determination

Hope it helps

regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar

Thanks for your reply

I have scheduled the action using sppfcadm tcode and the same i have verified the ticket in the action (transaction data tab)

it's working fine.

I have created the service contract (SLFV) in crmd_order (based on the SLA configuration - Hints /people/dolores.correa/blog/2011/06/03/service-desk-sla-configuration-hints)

COuld you please check and help me to resolve the issue

Thanks in advance

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the log of your action in the ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar

Thanks for your reply. I have already read the documents. twice I have checked the configuration but i could not able to find the solution

Thanks & Regards

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How you are determining the service contract

did you schedule an action for the same or how?

if you are doing while using an action then goto transaction data tab in the ticket under actions tab check log your specific action

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also

check here

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2011/06/03/service-desk-sla-configuration-hints

/people/pascal.renet/blog/2009/08/05/slas-made-easy-in-sap-solution-manager

regards

prakhar