Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 clients of 1 apo system connecting to 2 clients in same ECC system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a requirement at our end as below-

1)We have 2 clients in our APO Developement system and they are using BW functionality of APO

2)These 2 clients need to talk to 2 different client in our ECC System for ex:- APD has 2 clients(100 & 200) and ECC has two clients(101 and 201).

We need APD 100 to talk to ECC client 101 and APD client 200 talking to ECC client 201.

The query is - Is this possible to do the same .

If yes,can anyone guide me with some required documents

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create RFC to 2 different clients and mention same in the configuration what is the problem here.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunny

One more query :-

The scenario is we want to connect 2 APO systems to 2 different clients of same ECC box

For Ex:-

ECC 100 ---> APD100

ECC 200 ---> APT200

There is only 1 ECC box with 2 clients.

I am not sure if we have some restrictions with regards to BW of APO connecting to 1 ECC box.

Do you have any idea if there are some issues while doing it as we will have 2 APO-BW client talking to 2 clients in ECC

Thanksbasisadmin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is possible to connect to 2 different clients in the same ECC system.

Simply create 2 RFCs from your APO system, each pointing to one of the clients in the ECC system as required.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun

These are 2 different apo systems which we want to connect to 1 ECC system.

I am a bit confused that will this have any problems later on as the APO has BW client in it as you are aware .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,this scenario is possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the logical systems through BD54 for all clients in the servers. An after that create RFC's between these clients.

Regards

Pranay