cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to post Delivery Order for Sales Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have this scenario with custom sales order type, item category and schedule line category. This sales order type is for MTO scenario.

I have created planned order --> converted to production order --> confirmed production order --> post good receipt by storage location --> stock is stored in storage location which is tied to sales order

However, when I tried to run delivery order, I hit message "sales order xxxx does not have selectable item for delivery". I checked the sales order, the confirmed quantity is 0 and I run ATP check, the delivery proposal could not be carried out. The schedule line category is custom one which without movement type info, related to delivery checkbox ticked, requirement checkbox ticked and availability checkbox ticked.

Thus, the confirmed quantity could not be changed from 0 to 1 and thus I could not post delivery note. The requirement type for the schedule line is KEV which is for MTO scenario and the checking group = 02, checking rule = AE.

Could any SAP guru enlighten me on how could I change the configuration to make the ATP check populates the confirmed quantity from 0 to 1?

Thanks.

Regards,

Chai Teck

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all the comment, I have roughly found out the reason of the error, it is because the MRP group used for the material is linked to planning strategy 50 which will which have KEV requirement type for sales order.

This KEV requirement type is linked to requirement class 045 which is with availability check checkbox unticked and conflict with the schedule line category which is with availability check checkbox ticked.

Somehow, requirement class configuration overwrites the schedule line category on the availability check setting. Thus, I could not set confirm the quantity in sales order to 1 due to ATP could not be carried out.

Cheers,

Chai Teck

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check in OVZH what Requirement Class is assigned to KEV. Next go to OVZG, select that Requirement Class and see the box is checked for Req.transfer with special stock indicator E

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos
The schedule line category is custom one which without movement type info

Does it mean that Movement Type is not assigned to Schedule Line Category.

Kindly give the Movement Type. Also check in MD04 or MMBE if the stock is assigned to that Sales order which you are delivered.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for your prompt reply, for the business need, we should not configure movement type for the custom schedule line category because no PGI will be done against the delivery order created.

The delivery order will only be used to close the sales loop. Thus, I didn't configure the movement type into the schedule line category.

Anyone with other opinion on how this could happens?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either you should not be using availability check or you need to specify movement type in schedule line category.

The sole purpose of availability check is to confirm schedule line and propose the delivery date according to stock availability. The schedule line category also plays a very important role in determining availability of stock.

You may not do PGI based on the requirement that you are ending the sale process upon completion of delivery, but movement type in schedule line category is a must.

You may also assign a delivery/GI Block to prevent the delivery from getting PGI'ed.

Regards,

Amit