Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New tax code configuration in SD

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,,

Plz advise how to proceed on the following,...

FI side- We have created new tax code for vat 14 %.

From SD side- What all the configuration I have to do in SD?

I have already created Conditon type, put in the pricing procedure, VK11 as well.

Regards

RaviRaj0308

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search in Google for such queries.

Once tax code is created in FTXP, you have to assign that tax code in VK11 for condition type MWST / UTXJ. While creating sale order, system will see this combination and accordingly, it will fetch the required tax code.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank for your response Lakshmipathi sir....

I have maintain the vk11 for the MWST with the new condition type VAT 7 with the newly created tax code.

But what we want is - when we enter the pr00 condition in the sales order, all the vat related to that material should come by default. for eg. vat 1- 12 %, vat2- 4 %, vat 7- 14 %,. So out of this the user will choose the one which is applicable.

The newly created vat7 is not coming in the order but rest are coming.

Please tell me, what am I missing here?

Regards

RaviRaj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
So out of this the user will choose the one which is applicable

No it is not possible. You should be aware, tax will always be determined automatically in sale order based on the region of delivery plant and ship to party

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Ravi,

As Mr.Lakshmipathi said VAT will be picked into the sales order based on the condition records u have maintained.Pls check the combinations what you have maintained for the same.

Go to VK12 and check for each combination and the % of tax which you have maintained.

Regards,

Ramesh.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RaviRaj,

1. "User will choose" -

This "choosing" is done by with the help of Tax Classification concept.

E.g.

TClass. Mat , TClass Cust., VAT %

1, 1, 1-12%

1, 2, 2-4%

etc.

The above is done via condition record settings (+ creation of tax codes with respective values).

In essence, first business gives their tax requirements & then that is inputted in the system & then with respective MMR, CMR, SAP automatically gives you the selected value for condition type.

2. Manually choose -

In VA01 / 02, User can change the Tax classification for both CMR (on header level) and MMR (on item level) to get different values for the tax cond type.

But first various tax code (with values) have to be created. In your original post you have mentioned only one tax code with 14%.

In VK12 required information has to be maintained.

3. (NOT recommended, but an option) The users can have a paper with a table consisting of Tax Class MMR, Tax Class CMR & corresponding VAT values; and then go ahead with step 2 and get the required VAT values. Populating all the vat values in Sales order, Tab conditions shall create lot of lines that are not required (e.g. vat 1- 12 %, vat2- 4 %, vat 7- 14 %)

4. My suggestion to you is - read the theory of Tax Classification & calculation of Tax %; things shall get clearer. & think if the business has set rules for example M-1 with VAT 7 is tax exempt then avail SAP for calculation rather than user done calculations;

Edited by: Typewriter on Jul 4, 2011 12:56 PM

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello & thanks everyone for the above inputs...

after all the configuration in development & quality we are facing the following error in the production..

when we try to make order the error comes..

__Error- Condition table 502 missing ( access MWST 08 ( pricing sales/ distribution) message No VE305__

1) In the production,the table number 503 is there but not the field description is not there the same in development & quality, it is there.

2) when I checked record for access in the newly created condition type the error comes- error 759 - sys error - Report RV13AAAY could not be generated.

3) The table 502 was there before the transport request ( transport for new condition type, condition table 910, new condition type in pricing procedure)

Please advise ASAP as the production server is having this error.

Regards

RaviRaj0308

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All Experts

This issue has been sloved by adding the same number/ field table in the producation utself.

Regards

RaviRaj0308