cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods for QT order Types

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Can I use automatic Free goods determination for QT order types.

however i am using it for OR right now and i have done the related configuration for QT as well but system is not detmining Free Goods for QT order types.

I have also maintained the below entry in "Determine Item Category for Free Goods Item"

Sa Type ItCGr Usg. HLevelItCa DfltC

QT NORM FREE AGN AGNN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a order type by copying OR and naming it as Quotation FG and then it will serve your purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Free good only works for SD Document Category type 'C' (Order).

What's your requirement? Why are you trying to configure the same in a quotation when you can do it in order?

A quotation is just a legally binding document which once accepted by the customer, we can create orders.

Regards,

Amit

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

The reason why i want to configure free goods for quotation is, we use quotation for discount approvals.

so the free goods can be determine on quotation and the sales team could get approvals on the basis of the quotations. actually we have developed some customized script and that can be print using quotation order type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once again, Std SAP itself doesnt support Free Goods at quotation level.

You may still enter discount conditions and proceed with determining the free goods at sales order. Else if you know the material which is going to be offered as free, you may assign R100 (100% discount) condition type.

Other option would be to create a userexit to trigger your logic at quotation level. Take the help of an ABAPer for that.

Regards,

Amit

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Std SAP itself doesnt support Free Goods at quotation level

Standard SAP supports Free Goods at quotation level and hence the item categories AFNN and AGNN are provided in the standard SAP. But, the Automatic determination of Free Goods is not possible for SD documents under category other than 'C'.

In your scenario...since the automatic determination is not possible, think about handling the functionality manually or through user exits.

Thanks,

Ravi