cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all the systems shown in Maintenance Optimzer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am not able to see Development and Quality system in Maintenance Optimizaer except production system.

I have configured all three systems in SMSY.

Regards,

Nirav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned these systems to logical system and then you have to put those systems in solution as well in DSWP ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunnay,

Thanks for your reply.

I have assigned systems to logical system. It can be shown as :

System Group and Logical Components -> Logical Compnents -> SAP ERP -> SAP ECC Server-> SAP ERP ECC SERVER

There is one system assignment as "SAP ERP 6.0" and Development System (DEV:200), Quality Assurance System (QAS:300), Production System(PRD:400)

Is it ok? or I have create seperate logical compnent for each systems.

How can I put this system into solution and DSWP.

I had run SOLMAN_SETUP. Thru which configuration is done for Production. I have trued to solve this problem by compring with PRD system configuraiton but not sovled.

Regards,

Nirav

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

The logical is not of much use until it is assigned to a Solution.

Now, is the solution created or not?

Regardless, you will manage this in DSWP

Then go to the solution overview.

If the solution is already created, select it, if it is not created, click the create button, Give the Solution a name, and a language.

Then in both cases you can then select "Solution Landscape Maintenance".

Here on the System Group Tab you will be able to assign the logical Component that you have created. Don't forget to enter Change/Edit mode first, or you will not be able to select the logical component you created.

Now this is important to keep in mind. When you add the logical, only systems of the type production have the status "Put in Solution" automatically. The cell for the production system will be highlighted green, indicating the status is "Put in Solution", which means its active in the solution and usable, but for all other types, e.g. QAS, DEV, TEST, SANDNBOX, etc., you will have to manually change the status to "Put in Solution". Simply done, right mouse clcik the non-production systems, and select, "Put in Solution" from the selection list.

Then when you select save, the logical component will be saved into the Solution, and all the systems will be usuable/avaible.

These are the steps you need to follow to get your Logical Component into a Solution, and be able to use it.

Regards,

Paul

Answers (0)