cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation Characteristics in QI Plan

former_member198406
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am having a quality test of uniformity of content.

for this test we use 10 tablets as sample.

we analyse the each tablet for the active material content.

then we manually calculate the minimum, maximum, average and standard deviation.

I want to implement this in SAP.

I will put an MIC with sampling procedure with 10 sample size. So, the system will open 10 fields for result entry. this mic will not get printed. (Characteristics number 0010)

there will be other 4 mics with calculation formula for minimum, maximum, average and standard deviation. which will get printed on COA.

But, I don't know the formulas and where to put them in SAP. Please guide me to map the scenario.

Dipesh Bhavsar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

minimum, maximum, average and standard deviation

If you ultimate aim is to find out these values then only one MIC with sample size 10 will be Enough.

You just have to define the MIC as SPC( spc control indicator) and enter sampling procedure related to the SPC.

Above values will be readily available.

former_member198406
Contributor
0 Kudos

During the result recording

I want the user to enter 10 values only once in char 0010.

after that the system should calculate min, max , avg, std dev on the basis of the 10 values of mic 0010.

After that manuall valuation shall be done during result recording.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Record your ten results in charac 0010

Set up your four calculated characteristics

0020 Minimum Formula = C90010

0030 Maximum Formula = CA0010

0040 Mean Formula = C00010

0050 St. DEv Forumula = C80010

The formula I gave for characteristic 0050 is actual called the variance in SAP. You'll have to see if this suffices for your needs. If not, you may need to create your own custom forumula for this.

FF

Answers (0)