cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captive Consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have been trying to configure Captive Consumption. As in the normal process we do it through MB1A with movement type 201 but i Need to do it as any normal sales process along with CIN configuration. Can Any one help me???????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the receiver is treated as a customer, then you can follow the SD route. Moreover, what warrants you to raise this query ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

clients requirement.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
clients requirement

I am not saying, it is your requirement !!!!!! I know very well, it is client requirement.

What I intended to ask you was when client was expressing this requirement, from consultant point of view, you would have explained the standard process (201 movement). Also you should have asked why they want to go in SD route ?? If you explain all those points here, it will be easy to propose suitable solutions accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Actually our client manufacture's explosives for coal mines and our client has their own mines too so it is mandatory for the company to maintain a proper records for the goods they have sold and also the goods which they have consumed internally.

In this scenario i require the process where i can configure normal sales cycle for captive consumption.

Regards,

Jhon