cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF PO header data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to know whether it is possible to CIF purchase order header additional custom fields to APO. The CIFing should happen whenever the user creates or even changes a opurchase order. Can anyone please give me the technical details?

Thanks,

Shashank.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

Just try with the CIFORD02 CIF user exit in ECC for the same.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your response. I will check the same. But meanwhile can you tell me if the purchase order header data(standard fields) is CIFed or not? I tried changing standard fields of the header for a purchase order but I do not see any queue stopping in SMQ2 in APO side. But whereas when I change item level data for example the PO quantity the CIF gets triggered and I see queue stoppin in SMQ2 in APO side. Do you see any specific config related issue?

Thanks,

Shashank..

Edited by: Shashank_sap on Jul 1, 2011 3:34 PM

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank!

Check the following SPRO Path and the documentation on this entry:

Integration with Other mySAP.com Components

- Advanced Planning and Optimization

-- Application-Specific Settings and Enhancements

--- Settings and Enhancements for External Procurement

-

Outbound Processing of Purchasing Data

Transfer Customer-Specific Purchasing Data

Use

You can use enhancement CIFPUR01 to transfer purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and confirmations to SAP APO or to change existing data.

For more information, see the documentation for enhancement CIFPUR41.

Activities

1. Create the enhancement.

For this, either create a new project or use an existing project.

2. Activate the project.

Your enhancement only becomes effective when you activate the project.

Further notes

In contrast to modifications, system enhancements are generally not affected by a change in release. This is because they were not made in the original SAP namespace, but rather in a namespace that is reserved for the customer.

For more information on creating system enhancements, see under Online Manual in the enhancement transaction.

Will

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh Kulkarni,

i'm not on the system but we faced this recently:

In the CIF user exit there is a table structure like ATPFIELDS with records for order, item, fieldname and value, use this leaving the item initial. On APO side, you have to create a table append to the respective PO data table. In APO CIF inbound processing, you can use a BAdI implementation to move the data from ATPFIELDS to respective table append fields.

There is a SAP note not exactly on this purpose but it explains the way to go.

Let me know if you need the details - I could look it up if required.

Regards,

Clemens