SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i select current installation value based on connection object

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

how can i select installation which is currently being worked based on connection object value?

please send info.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Following are steps to select installations based on connection object:

1. Go to table EVBS and pass Connection Object value to field HAUS and collect all VSTELLE (premise).

2. Go to table EANL and pass all values of VSTELLE (fetched in step 1) to field VSTELLE. You will get all installation ANLAGE.

If you need to fetch / select any division specific installations, then you need to pass SPARTE in table EANL.

Table EANLH will have time slice specific data for a given installation, use it if you need to fetch installation on specific selection criteria.

Regards,

Avinash

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Following are steps to select installations based on connection object:

1. Go to table EVBS and pass Connection Object value to field HAUS and collect all VSTELLE (premise).

2. Go to table EANL and pass all values of VSTELLE (fetched in step 1) to field VSTELLE. You will get all installation ANLAGE.

If you need to fetch / select any division specific installations, then you need to pass SPARTE in table EANL.

Table EANLH will have time slice specific data for a given installation, use it if you need to fetch installation on specific selection criteria.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I have done first 2 steps before postings in SDN.Now i have all installations with me. How do i get the one that

is currently being worked on. when i see CIC0 transaction the installation status is active.

Now how do i get from EANLH the current one .I know that we need to give conditions for ab(date from which time slice is valid) and bis (date at which time slice expires) fields.

But i want to get current installation ....

how do i write the condition ....please suggest!

Thanks,

Pradeep.

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

can i say that we need to sort the table with BIS decending and select the first value .Since this gives the expiry date

which is latest. orlese i can also sort based on AB Descending which gives the correct value.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

0 Kudos

can anybody reply for how to select the installation which is active or currently being used out of the installations

that are selected by first 2 steps.

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

When we refer to active and inactive installations, then we are actually refer to if we have customer whom we are providing service.

So, After you fetch installations from EANL, pass all installations to table EVER to field ANLAGE with condition where sy-datum (system date) is between EINZDAT (move-in date) and AUSZDAT (move-out date). If you get active contract from EVER table, then that installation is said to be active.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

when you say active contract you mean to say if i get a contract in my selection right....

Thanks,

Pradeep.

0 Kudos

Absolutely correct Pradeep. All the best!