cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Profile Error

0 Kudos

I am getting an error whenever I try to make any changes to users and passwords or any parameter for that matter in the exchange profile. We had a situation where we inherited a system that someone else setup. Therefore we did not know any of the user passwords. So, we went through the process and followed [Note 936093|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/936093].

Now, we have a situation where 3 of the users are being locked constantly - within 2 or 3 minutes of unlocking them. - PIAFUSER, PIISUSER, and PIRWBUSER. All three of these users are set in the exchange profile I realize. And I'm sure the password that is saved in the exchange profile is different from the password we recently changed them to. But, when we click the save button to save any parameter change - including password changes - we get this error

RFC call returned an error code: 300

I have checked the HMI RFC and the SLD RFC's and they are all testing fine. Does anyone know what this error is or what RFC is failing.

Michael

Edited by: Michael Collyar on Jul 1, 2011 12:05 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in Exchange Profile, SLD -> if the role SAP_BC_AI_LANDSCAPE_DB_RFC is correctly maintained for the user.

0 Kudos

Thank you for the response.

It did in fact have that role assigned, but we assigned it SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER role and that seems to have fixed our error in saving the exchange profile. We still are having two users PIISUSER and PIRWBUSER are still locking. Now, we have to figure out where those users are setup with the wrong password. Thank you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had same issue. This post helps.

Apart from adding role, I performed following steps

Generate roles manually. (After upgrade, Security Su25 helps)

Deleted instance from CUA

added the role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

then the exchange profile was read without error and PI upgrade wizard run successfully.

Regards,

Durga PK saitana