cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Classic Scenario - Free Items?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does SAP support PO's in Extended Classic Scenario with a zero price (free items)?

My client is switching from classic to extended classic scenario and they require to be able to creaet PO's that have a zero price like they have in the classic scenario.

We are currently getting an error that we need a price with the IR flag, but I would expect the system to automatically unflag the IR flag for a free item?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would expect the system to automatically unflag the IR flag for a free item?

In a sense, the system is asking the user to manually uncheck the INV flag to confirm this is a zero dollar item. (Automated actions by the system can sometimes be overly presumptuous.) And by unchecking this flag manually, the item can be set to zero dollars (i.e. free) and ordered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your response. There are two problems with your soluiton. First the shopping cart doesn't have the IR flag on it and can't be changed by the user and we have PO's created directly from SC's and go out to the vendor.

Second, In extended classic scenario it apprears that the system doesn't allow you to change the ir flag on the PO and make the cooresponding change in the ERP PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding your first concern, you could implement BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for PO (BBP_PO_CHANGE method) with logic that detects zero dollar item and uncheck the INV flag if it is not already unchecked.

As to your second concern, I am fairly certain that one can manually uncheck the Invoice flag and send the PO to ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that SAP does not support changing the flags when using extended classic.

Answers (0)