Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do this in SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Companies

1. TATA

2. Godrej

A customer went to godrej web site or called and ordered a refrigirator. wat godrej do here is send that order to TATA .

TATA going to deliver the order to customer. and also TATA going to invoice the customer on behalf of Godrej. means invoice shows godrej logo and customer name and payment information.

when customer see the invoice he feels like the invoice and order(refrigirator) camefrom directly from Godrej.

But Invoice and order delivering done by TATA. and TATA also collects the Payments.

TATA and Godrej look their books quarterly basis.

TATA giving services like this.

This is only example.this is happening in real time in other companies.

Please find me a solution

How to do this in SAP SD.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can use Third Party process as pointed out by Srinivas.

Blewo are the links that will help you in 3rd party process...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a78e39e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/content.htm

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/process-flow-for-3rd-party-sales.htm

let us know.

Regards,

SB

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini.. we have authorization to control vendor what he suppose to do. We are doing in this in our project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which company is running in SAP, TATA or Godrej?

If It is Godrej, Then It needs Process Standardations. Some one in TATA need to work in Godrej SAP and process Billing.

If it is TATA. then we have to manage this with Partner determiantion and Outputs.Make Sold to as Godrej and Ship to as End customer. you out put program should check the sold to and accordingly pull logo in output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you suggest for the billing by vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No TATA and No Godrej

TATA aquired by example IBM

IBM doing SAP for TATA

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is very difficult to accept this as a realtime business scenario. How can your vendor issue invoice to your customer without having any relation.

IBM Bought the Company name TATA

What is...buying the company name?

and also TATA has 1000 customers like Godrej.

It is difficult to find 1000 companies like Godrej. Godrej is equally reputed as TATA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Agree with Ravi, it will help all of us if we get real scenario instead of TATA and Godrej.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done with Third party orders.

So Customer orders Godrej and Godrej inturn orders to TATA, TATA can deliver directly to customer or to Godrej. In Third party billing usually done by Godrej. In your case TATA, then needs to be looked into since lot of information about the customer is needed for TATA to bill the customer.

So Third party order process is what you need to start look at. Search SDN.

Thanks,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry i forgot to mention 1 thing

In our example

for example IBM Bought the Company name TATA

now IBM Implementing SAP in TATA.

Currently TATA using People soft to produce invoices.

and also TATA has 1000 customers like Godrej.

TATA has another 1000 direct customers. these 1000 customers goes in regular order we have that.

like Godrej 1000 customers how we have to do.

i know third party order

here we are taking TATA as a main company we dont wat to create 1000 company codes for godrej like customers.

if u take third party explain me how to create the process.

thanks for your reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under the TATA company we have to create all this