cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditionally set GR and GR non-val flags in ECS

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Extended Classic Scenario SAP apparently doesn't support changes to the GR or GR non-val flags on SRM and ERP purchase orders.

Our business requires a goods reciept for items over a certain price. Can anyone confirm SAP does not support this at all? If they don't then is it safe to come up with my own solution? Does anyone have a solution for this?

Here is my initial thought on a potential solution: We were going to put an enhancement on the ERP side to change the flags based on the PO price. The enhancement code would run right after the SAP code which takes the flags from the standard ERP configuration. Does this sound risky or can it cause unintended problems?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our business requires a goods reciept for items over a certain price. Can anyone confirm SAP does not support this at all?

I am not aware that SAP does not support the change of these flags. However, some combinations of the flag settings are deemed incorrect so the system would automatically revert your changes if these combinations are detected.

Answers (0)