cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VV31 condition record table display

Former Member

Hello,

Like we have output type linked to an access sequence z003 for which has records like

Salesorg/Billing type/ Po type, I wanted to see what all records are maintained .I am trying to find the main table like I am trying to use VV31 but dont know all the combination,Ican see condition table 948 linked to the access how can I see that condition table data

Regards,

Amy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for taking your time and looking into this query.Basically i am in V/40 transaction - Display view output types

then I select my output type it gives me the access sequence whe I click on it

It Shows Access z002 SalesOrg/Billing Type/Po type

Table 948

I wanted to see the entries maintained in this table , As per the discussion it is not possible to see all entries of table not sure if my assumption is right.

Regards,

Amy

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My apologies,I misunderstood that you are looking for pricing records. To find the records for output condition type,use t.code NACE.Then select application V1 and click on condition records button on the top.Then keep the cursor on the output type and click on condition records button at the bottom.Select the key combination and then execute. You can see all the records.

The other method to find the details is using table NACH using t.code SE16

Regards,

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

Even I am sorry.. I by mistake provided pricing related suggestion and did not sae VV31..

Amanda, you follow suggestion by Shiva. NACE is the place where you can see all the stuff related to outputs.

Regards,

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amy,

For your question

I can see condition table 948 linked to the access how can I see that condition table data ?

Add B to 948 , and check table B948 . ( Length of table should be 4 places when you add table number to B , incase of two digits table add 0 in between )

For example - For condition able 15 , the database table is B015 and for 948 it is B948.

Regards

P K V

Edited by: Pradeep kumar on Jun 30, 2011 10:50 PM

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi amanda smith

go to v/06 enter your table number and top of the menu bar select CONDITION click on it then select display

it will display condition table data.

I hope resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish ,

That is correct

Regards,

Amy

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

Check the bbelow link which will help you.

Also just an addition is Pricing Report u2013 V/LD. This is a report which will help you on pricing.

If you still need anything else let us know.

Regards,

SB

Edited by: Satish Bharambe on Jun 30, 2011 6:39 PM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enter t.code VK13.Then click on the i button (Condition information) on the top.Then enter the selection criteria. Then execute, the system will show all the records pertaining to the condition type.

Regards,

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Do you mean you want to see all the records maintained for a conditon type?

Regards,

SB