Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

howto configure Seeburger AS2 Sender Adapter without using subject

SC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we're going to implement AS2 Communication with a partner who isn't able to send the XML message with a subject in AS2 HTTTP headerfield but a different dtAS2FileName per message.

We have configured the scenario and it works as long as the partner only sends one message type (e.g. ORDER-XML). But of course there will be more than ORDERS and I don't know how to configure the scenario because I have to use only one Sender agreement with the same PARTNER-IDs (as mentioned in Seeburger AS2 Adapter Configuration Guide)

Can you please provide me the required configuration to deal with different Message-Interfaces from the same Partner.

We are an NW 7.0, Seeburger is on 1.8.1

Thanks in advance

Christian Sperlich

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please put * in place of subject in Sender AS2 Adapter.

so AS2 adapter will pick all the messages regardless of subjects.

i have used it in case of same kind of requirement.

SC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

Currently we have configured the subject with the wildcard you mentioned. But how do you differentiate between two or more Message-Interfaces? That's the point we don't know.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Configure your sender AS2 with subject '*'.

and on receiver side take file adapter and add following module.

no mapping required.

1 localejbs/Seeburger/AttribMapper Local Enterprise Bean attribMapper

module key Parameter name Parameter Value

attribMapper http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File/FileName @http://seeburger.com/xi/AS2/dtAS2FileName

then files will be created with the filenames mentioned in the dtAS2FileName.

later poll the files based on the files and map it accordingly.

Regards,

Suresh

SC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

thanks for your answer. Exactly this scenario cames to our mind and was also suggested by another SAP Consultant. I'm sure this will work but (sorry!) this can't be the solution. Not only the additional configuration but also the monitoring of the EDI-Messages is more difficult if there were more than 1000 messages per day.

Any other possibility / configurations?

Kind regards

Christian

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can easily maintain condition at receiver as well as interface level based on dtAS2Filename.

You need t route it to different interface based on filename.

you dont need to create another file interface for this.

You will find this default context object (dtAS2FileName) under seerburger namespace.

Debashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

we are on latest version of Seeburger and this is the only option we can see at the moment.

if you find a better solution later, please share it.

Suresh

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

>

> thanks for your answer. Exactly this scenario cames to our mind and was also suggested by another SAP Consultant. I'm sure this will work but (sorry!) this can't be the solution. Not only the additional configuration but also the monitoring of the EDI-Messages is more difficult if there were more than 1000 messages per day.

>

> Any other possibility / configurations?

>

> Kind regards

>

> Christian

Hi

You dont need to create another file channel to poll the files from a folder. This will be a additinal overhead to the system.

You can directly route the file on the fly based on dtAS2FileName to different receivers as well as interfaces.

You need to use condition in receiver/interface detyermination.

Your condition type shound be context object(not XPATH).

Then search for context object dtAS2FileName.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I see the question as answered - and i think the above option is possible only when we want to route xmls. (Correct me if i am wrong here!)

If there was content conversion to be performed for the various input files, how can this be resolved under the constraints?

Diya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately the SEEBURGER AS2 adapter does not support an explicit setting of the filename.

SC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas

thanks for your answer. I know that there is only the subject in den CC to get the topic of a message. But I'm sure there must be a solution. I've also played with the splitter - but no success. Perhaps Prateek Srivastavis reads this message and has a tipp for us.

Thanks again for your help.

Christian