cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

I am working on SAP Solution Manager as a Junior consultant and do not have much SAP back ground.

Can anyone please help me the below issue

I have run an Analysis (SoDocA) on an Standard HR Business Process Structure taken from SAP Solution Manager as the client does not have the list of business scenarios, processes and process steps.

i have successfully run the analysis and during the verification of results the HR Functional Consultant found a Z program in not used list. but he clearly says that the client uses that particular program every month to run a payment to one of the banks here.

i have checked that program in where used list and that was calling another Transaction some Z. i have also checked the Period details for that step and found false for three months which i have selected during the execution of Analysis.

can anyone please help me with your thoughts or solution for further action.

thank you in advance.

Regards,

Sandeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

The Solution Documentation Assistant (SDA) makes use of data provided by the workload statistics infrastructure (transaction ST03N) in a managed system. These workload statistic data are transferred then with the EarlyWatch Alert available to the Solution Manager system and processed there by SDA during the analysis. So it dosent call the Z Programs and transactions. However you need role S_ADMI_FCD to the RFC user when using SQL or Badi check.

Hope It helps.

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

such a program can be shown as not used, although it has been called in the managed system. This is because the workload statistics (ST03N) use data is only called for programs which are called directly (i.e. not by other programs). And the Solution Documentation Assistant makes use of the workload statistics in the managed system.

Best regards,

Andreas