cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve ROS Questionaire data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the Supplier registration process (ROS),After the supplier completes the self registration (BSP ROS_SELF_REG), receives a questionnaire in his mail box. Then he fills out this questionnaire and sends back his response to SRM.

In SRM the professional purchaser can view that answer in BSP ROS_PRESCREEN in tab "Categories and questionnaires".

My question is where does sap save this data? I have to retrieve information from this questionaire in order to use in workflow?

Thanks in advance.

Sonika Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonika,

Answers to the questionnaire are stored in the XML-Form in the Table TUWS_DATA and could be

visible with Report UXS_XML_SHOW.

All answers are converted to XML form and hence it is not recommended to go on this path as its very cumbersome.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

i tried to execute this report by giving application name,guid,version no but it always throws an error 'not able to import guid

and version(0000001).this Guid and version i am taking from the table TUWS_DATA

Is there any other way to read this questionnaire data as you said that this process will be combersome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It works perfectly for me.

I hope you are using class: CL_UXS_PERSISTENT_XML.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ,i am using the same class..still its giving me internal error.Eror in importing Guid() and version...

Edited by: chauhansonika2011 on Jul 1, 2011 10:51 AM