Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we got this issue from user

order is created but delivery is not possible. when i check the status in vao2 at header level it shows overall status is "completed" and overallDelStat "Completed" and i checked the document flow it's showing "Comleted".and also Reason for rejection is "Document cancelled".what is the problem here.please tell me anyone.how can we do the delivery.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remove the reason for rejection and save the order, system status will change from comepleted to open.next try to deliver,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pandu,

As above said, first check who is changed the document by giving reason for rejection. Verify with that person before making any changes to document.

Manohar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandu....

As you said that it is shwoing as completed means the order qty is fully delivered. Check the order qty and delivered qty. Probably that is the reason someone has close the order by putting reason for rejection. If u find that any qty is left in THE order then remove the reason for rejection code ( if possible pl verify before removing the rejection code with concern) then u can deliver the balance qty. Or u can increase the order qty after removing the reason for rejection but check pricing and stuff before u deliver.

Thanks

DK