cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC->PI (WS adapter) disappeared messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have created a scenario where I try to send mesasges from ECC to PI using the WS adapter. Though there is no error in the abap part on ecc, the message sending seems to be correct, the message doesn't get to the PI.

Any hints what to check?

Thanks, Andrzej

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alakov,

Can you check your actual target business system?

Best Regards,

Ravi

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u using direct connection (point to point commucation ) to connect between two sAP systems usign PI? In this case PI will not be used as middleware. So you dont see Integration server pipeline steps... PI does not do mapping , routing and monitoriing. so IMO, you will not see the trace in PI.

Using Direct connection ID object, you create communication between two SAP sytem's webservice runtime. thats it. The reason for using PI in this case is if the peer to peer system requires security features like webservice reliable messaging or SAML or so then we can use WS adapter to support it.

refer this [link|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b00bbb77-75bc-2a10-6b9a-a6f8161515a6?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]. This might be very helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,]

thanks for your answers. What I want to achieve is to send a message to ccBPM process in PI. Does it make a difference?

thank you, Andrzej