cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to avoid Lot while Migo for PO type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are maintaing material master with Insp setup . since some plants running on non sap system , we are creating plant as vendor and doing Goods receipts (101)for inter unit transfers in sap . we are using seperate PO type for this.

But Here we dont want to create QI info record for this case. Is any there anyway to prevent creation of lot while doing MIGOwith respect to PO type.

thanz.

RA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

Yes you can do it! I would suggest to execute this through Q-Info only even though you donu2019t want to create it. Have a look on following methodology.

1. Go to QI06 transaction code

2. You have mentioned, you have created few of your plant codes as vendors. Input these vendor codes under Vendor column in QI06

3. Input required material codes.

4. Under inspection tab control select u201CNo Inspectionu201D

As a result of which inspection lots will not be generated for above vendor-material combinations. By this you can achieve the control that if same material comes from other vendors you can inspect it but not from above vendors.

I donu2019t think creation of QM-info records will be a problematic issue for you as you can process it in mass with no time. But remember this is vendor-material specific control and not PO type based.

Happy week end.

Regards,

Anand

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Customer exit QAAT0001

Function module EXIT_SAPLQAAT_002

Check purchase order type from table EKKO with import parameter I_EBELN (purchase order number)

Then mark 'X' for export parameter E_NO_INSPECTION for no inspection lot.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether this will add some value but just exploring the possibility.........

for plants running on non sap system you must be having different plant codes.

Then for these plants do not activate QM view or Inspection type 01 then automatically "Lot will not be generated"

I hope this makes sense......

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just do a dynamic modification rule for those "vendors". Set it at the vendor inspection type criteria. the first goes to QI. after that all become skip lots. Set up the batch job to process your skip lots once an hour or so.

All the stock should be fully available in unrestricted within an average of 30 minutes. If you need it faster, run the auto ud for skip lots more often than hourly.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

At PO stage or with respect to vendor iam not sure about the Inspection lot block.

But we can push the Quantity in to unrestricted directly at MIGo stage.

Even here the lot gets generated. but the stock is already in Unrestricted and can be used.

Now make a positive UD when required to close the lot.