cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extending mass customer master

Former Member

Hi experts,

I am into an implementation project and recently I have uploaded the customer master data in dev server (for testing). we have used LSMW to upload customer master. But all the customer uploaded in one sales area are also used in another sales area. For this we need to extend each and every customer master from 1 sales area to another, however all other data (sales area data) will remain same.

Is there any way so that i can select all the customer and extend them? I may do it via BDC, but i wanted to know is there any standard transaction/methods available for this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Execute XD99

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor

Hi,

It's very well possible in XD99. You have to select KNVV table. Don't select the fields. Directly execute it. There will be two tabs. Select the tab 'Data Records to be created'. Go to other tab and tick the check box 'Do not change existing data' then come back to this tab. You can give multiple customers, sales org etc and extend it.

I think there is no background option available for this. This will consume your server load for sure. Please use it during non peak hours.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member

Hi,

I don't think that we can use the T.Code XD99/MASS for extending the custoemr to required Sales area/Company code as these fields are not available in XD99.

The solution is,we have to use LSMW/BDC for this purpose.

Lakshmipathi Sir,

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Krishna.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Right now, I dont have access to SAP and hence, not sure on this. But I remember, long time back, I tried this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi