Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO_ERROR_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND in RFC Adapter

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In XI 3.0 RWB Component monitoring, if we check the RFC Adapter we are getting forllowing error.

Sender Channel 'RFC_SMSINVOICE_SEND' for Party '', Service 'PRD' (Internal Name 'RfcServer[RFC_SMSINVOICE_SEND]')

Server data: {jco.server.gwhost=192.168.223.128, jco.server.progid=SMSINVOICE, jco.server.gwserv=sapgw00, jco.server.unicode=0}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=200, jco.client.passwd=*****, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=basis-ltitl*, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=192.168.223.128}

Current pool size: 1, max pool size : 5

RFC_HISTORY

- Error: 2011-06-30 15:13:47 IST: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (123) JCO_ERROR_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND: Server repository could not create function template for 'ZSD_INVOICE_SMS_FMASYNC1' caused by: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts!

- Error: 2011-06-30 14:58:47 IST: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (123) JCO_ERROR_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND: Server repository could not create function template for 'ZSD_INVOICE_SMS_FMASYNC1' caused by: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts!

- Error: 2011-06-30 14:43:41 IST: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (123) JCO_ERROR_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND: Server repository could not create function template for 'ZSD_INVOICE_SMS_FMASYNC1' caused by: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts!

- Error: 2011-06-30 14:28:52 IST: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (123) JCO_ERROR_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND: Server repository could not create function template for 'ZSD_INVOICE_SMS_FMASYNC1' caused by: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts!

- Error: 2011-06-30 14:13:12 IST: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (123) JCO_ERROR_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND: Server repository could not create function template for 'ZSD_INVOICE_SMS_FMASYNC1' caused by: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts!

I'm not sure this is becuase of user 'basis-ltitl', becoz we have changed this used in sender communication channel and tried it. Eventhough it giving the same error.

Could you please help me out in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Baskaran K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sm59, check AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER destination and test it. If it doesn't work, this could be the reason.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts!

This still looks like an authorization issue, check if the credentials you supplied to your RFC Receiver is correct. Also make sure that the user is not locked on the R3 side.

I'm not sure this is becuase of user 'basis-ltitl', becoz we have changed this used in sender communication channel and tried it.

Yes, you have probably changed it in R3 side that is why it is working, but the credentials supplied in PI are the same.

Hope this helps,

Mark

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

When I click on 'Cache Status Overview' it says Adapter Framework not register in SLD.

In SLD, I could find 2 entries for all XI components, one is with old name (xiprd) and another entry with new name (mipxiprd). But the entry for the new name does not have the domian assigned. I have manaully assigned domain for new entry (Intetegration Directory on prx.mipxiprd) and made dummy change in communication channel. But the cache notification ended with red state in Cache status overview for adapter framework (af.prx.xiprd). But this is the old name of adapter framework.

I'm not sure why it picking the old name instead of new adapter framework name(af.prx.mipxiprd). Kindly not in SLD, both adapter frame work are present.

If I remove the the old one from SLD, none of the notification going to Adapter Framework.

Kindly help me out in solving the issue. From where the adapter framework URL will be picked up in Integration Directory.

Regards,

Baskaran K

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

This link might help you in solvind problem:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/f6/daea401675752ae10000000a155106/content.htm

Get the function module name from the exception text; if the meta data repository was implemented in the JAVA application (there is no call to the SAP system to get the meta data), check the JAVA application, otherwise check and try to execute the function module in the SAP system.

Regards,

Harish