cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Credit Management Issue.

All the required details are maintained in the customer master and customer credit master.

Every thing is working fine- When credit limit is exceeding Delivery document is going in to block VBUK u2013 CMPSA = B (Till here its working fine).

Issue is every night Program RVKRED77 will be running to reorganizing the documents, this program is releasing the Delivery document by making VBUK u2013 CMPSA = A.

This is happening for only 1 Customer.

Can any one suggest where can the issue be.

Thanks in advance.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is suggested to run this program i.e RVKRED77 only if there is any mismatch in Credit management data. Moreover if you are running it blank all accounts or credit control area customers are considered.

It is advisable to schedule VKM1 or VKM3 as a bacth job to release your orders.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you sure it is this report that is releasing the document?? What other background jobs are running; rescheduling, etc??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry it was mistake I am facing this issue with program RVKRED06

Can you please guide me why is this happening.

IS there any Bug in the program...

Thanks

former_member365422
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

RVKRED06 checks all the blocked sales documents for credit reason and resets the status of the document based on current credit status..

In your case it might be possible that when you created the sales doc it was blocked due to credit but later point in time you receive incoming payment or increase in credit limit or ETC from that customer which makes him eligible for further credit. So program RVKRED06 rechecks the document with current payment status and decides whether to approve or not approved.

If the sufficient balance or Credit limit is available at the time of program execution it changes the VBUK -CMPSA to A

Hope this clears

Regards

Mayank