cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver determinination ObjectID: How to check it in SXMB_MONI?

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How i can check the ObjectID of receiver determination in SXMB_MONI?

Suppose some messagees has been processed so i want to know the OBJECTID of the particular receiver determination which involves in pprocessing of that message.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Debashish,

You should be able to see the used receiver determination object ID in trace for message version corresponding to Receiver Determination integration pipeline step and steps executed after it in tx. SXI_MONITOR (can be accessed from tx. SXMB_MONI) - in trace, it is indicated as "Using Receiver Determination <receiver determination object ID>". Please note that this information is only displayed for traces with trace level 2 or higher (parameter TRACE_LEVEL of category RUNTIME in Integration Engine configuration).

My regards,

Vadim

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Vadim ,for your quick reply.

How can i know the current trace level?

Is there any other place where i can see it like NWA except SXMB_MONI?

In SXMB_MONI i can see the below log only .I beleive current trace level is 1.

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-WRITE_MESSAGE_LOG_TO_PERSIST" />

- <Trace level="1" type="B" name="PLSRV_RECEIVER_DETERMINATION">

- <Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-CALL_PLSRV">

- <Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-CALL_PLSRV_LOCAL">

- <Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_RD_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV">

<Trace level="1" type="T">R E C E I V E R - D E T E R M I N A T I O N</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Cache Content is up to date</Trace>

</Trace>

</Trace>

Edited by: Debashish on Jun 30, 2011 12:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debashish

Run transaction SXMB_ADM, then select "Integration Engine Configuration" under "Configuration".

Then press the button "Specific configuration" with a pencil icon.

You will be able to see TRACE_LEVEL parameter under category RUNTIME as well as other parameters configured for your PI system.

You may also change the value from this transaction if you have enough authorizations

Regards,

Giuseppe

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Angello,

Thanks for the reply.

But idont want to see it in SXMB_MONI. Is there any other way by which i can trace it?

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Debashish,

Can you please clarify your last post: from the thread name and your initial post, I got impression you are looking for receiver determination ID in tx. SXMB_MONI, but now you state that you don't want to see it there. Can you then clarify the requirement?

Regards,

Vadim

former_member854360
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Our trace level is configured as 1. But for viewing this receiver determination ID we need to have trace level 2.

But dont have permission to change it. Also basis are not ready to change it. They are saying it will be performance issue on system becuase log size will be big.

Can you please tell me is there any other way by which i can see it?

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debashish,

This is true that increase in trace level will bring additional overhead to message processing on Integration Engine level. But this is the way how you can get additional information - through making traces more precise (detailed). Unfortunately, derived object ID belongs to trace level '2', so you will not be able to get it having current trace level ('1') at runtime. Surely, you can debug receiver determination pipeline step at the point when it is completed - so that you will see determined receiver(s) in debug mode even having Integration Engine runtime trace level '1', but I'm not sure if this is what you actually ask about (and this has nothing to do with monitoring transactions like SXMB_MONI that is originally discussed).

Please note that the trace level can be increased for some limited time period - for time interval when the required message(s) is(are) processed - and then decreased back to '1'. This can be the preferred approach: you will have increased trace detalization for short period of time (thus, should not get significant performance degradation), but still will be able to catch required information for affected message(s).

Regards,

Vadim

Answers (0)