cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load parameters in MBO development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an input parameter in my RFC , so i want to pass the load paramter to RFC and i will get my list. I have configured this sync and load parameter while creating MBO, after that i have generated the code and am using that generated code in the Custom application. So what is the best way to acheive it??

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Have an edit box in your application and map this edit box value to sync parameters and internally the sync parameters should be mapped to load paramters.

In the screen, you can have a button and when clicked you can perform synchronize operation which fetches data from RFC with the passed input value.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

In the DAD i can easily map the editbox to load param and button to synchronize the application, but am going for the Custom development how to aceive this??

PS: The code generation am using in the application was only MBO code not DAD generated code..

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Even I haven't done this earlier but there is a tutorial to help us.

Please go to link : http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/topic/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01214.0200/doc/html/vhu1280335451070...

There is a link to download zip file which contains the code for the screens that you need to develop.

In the tutorial, they considered SUP101 MBO which is based on customer from the sample data base. They also have edit fields based on the given values, they try to execute query and show it on device. Even they map the edit fields to synchronization paramters and ulimately execute the synchronize operation.

So in your case, instead of MBO connecting to data base it connects to SAP backend. So following the tutorial would solve your problem.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply siva.

i am following the same approach only. But the problem am facing was field mismatching in the database. i have no idea to solve this.

Regards,

Ram