cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPLICATION_ERROR & MAPPING.NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing HTTP-TO-RFC Scenario and i am getting error message please any one can help out.

In SXMB_MONI i am getting 3 messages.

1. sender to receiver

2. receiver to sender

again i am getting 3 . Sender to Receiver

(MY Problem why i am getting three message i should get only two messages one is request flow and another one is response flow..but i am gettin g three message..please find the below error message..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RFC_ADAPTER">APPLICATION_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">KNA1_READ.Exception</SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage>

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Result:

<SAP:Error><SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category><SAP:Code>MAPPING.NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND</SAP:Code><SAP:P1>http://emn.com/SAPInterfaces Map_Custname_Request_IM</SAP:P1><SAP:Stack>Das Interface-Mapping http://emn.com/SAPInterfaces Map_Custname_Request_IM ist nicht im Laufzeit-Cache vorhanden.</SAP:Stack></SAP:Error>.

1. I have checked my request and response mapping programs are working perfect and checked interface mapping also working fine...and in configuration level also i have confiured correct sender and receiver interfaces.

2. i have checked all the ways the cache and it is getting cleared and my mapping program is showing in SXI_CACHE.

My question do i need do any settings in tcode SXMB_ADM.

why it is not finding my mapping..many times i have checked all the ways again i am geeting same error..please can you help any one.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu,

Did you got the solution for this issue APPLICATION_ERROR & MAPPING.NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND ?

If so , Please let me know the solution since i am also facing the same problem.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am on NW2004s, PI 7.0 and i am facing the same problem. can somebody who had solved the same issue can explain how you have resolved this issue.

help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have you given the mapping program in receiver determination?also can you tell us what is the error you are getting and also if you are getting this error in QA or Prd,did you import any external mappings if you have used.

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

I have mapping in the receiver determination and this error we get when the line items more than 100. It works fine with the less line items.

I want to hear the experience from the people who have reolved the same isssue on PI 7.0. any help or guidance would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

former_member278111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same error while sending data from Webservice to ECC(RFC) & Vice-versa.

Error: Mapping Program is not available in Runtime Cache.

Can Anyone have an idea on this?

Regards

Kumar

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

you have <b>two</b> errors. The RFC function module cant look to database table KNA1. May be because of wrong code or wrong rights. Debug the function module inside R/3. May be that error is because of wrong mapping.

The XI cache, so what you configured in IB Directory, cant find the Interface Mapping, what you referred in the Interface Determination. Go there, delete the entry, and put it new with the help icon. You will get a choice help coz it is reading the IB Repository entries. So you can be shure that the IF Mapping exist.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which you mentioned second one again i have deleted and through f4 only i have selected it is appering my Inbound interface and Interface mapping.

In r/3 level the RFC Function module i have checked it is getting response perfecly. when i am call from HTTP i am getting error..

This error i never got the XI 3.0 now i amworking Netweaver200s that means that is PI 7.0 , PI 7.0 Do we need do any extra settings i am thinking..i have checked lot of scenario working when i call RFC FM i am faceing problem.

Regards,

venu.

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

check the req/resp mapping. also once reselect the mapping program and see whether the mapping program is availbale (Check u r Message Interfaces Thoroughly once). Test the interface mapping independenlty in the Repository. Activate the interface determination in the Directory once again. Then test the scenario. Still problem go to SXI_CACHE and refresh the Runtime Cache.

Also go to RWB->Cache Monitoring and check the status.

Also -->Integrtaion Builder(XI home page)->Administration->Cache Refresh (all Repository/Directory/RWB

Regards,

Sridhar

Message was edited by: sridhar reddy kondam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar,

I have checked all those thing's the error is getting same...

Regards,

venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

This Application Error may be because of these-

1) Uncaught exception from RFC

2) This is because of data formats/Mismacth in data type of the RFC and the data type of the XI..

For e.g in RFC if you have Integer field and from XI it is going as a string etc.. This type of problem will lead you this error..

3) This will happen while converting mapped data into RFC xml..

May be these weblogs will help you get away with the " APPLICATION_ERROR"...

For the "MAPPING.NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND"

You may be testing your configuration by launching your RFC with the test functionality of se37...If you do so, a synchronous RFC will be sent to XI. In your message header of your XI message you should then see that your QoS is set to "BestEffort". In this case XI tries to call a mapping program for the message respone - and this, of course, does not exist.

Please try to start your RFC IN BACKGROUND TASK and check whether your configuration is working.

I'm not that familiar with se37, but to my knowledge you can only start RFCs in synchronous mode there. Therefore I'd suggest to write a small report which launches the RFC in background.

I hope it helps....

Regards,

Abhy

Message was edited by: Abhy Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that QOS for sync is BE

Check the paramters you are giving in the HTTP URL like namespace and Message Interface name are correct.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

I have check those thing's are correct..is there any other solutions link to implement any notes..to call RFC fm.

Regards,

venu.