Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print multiple Transfer Orders on one output

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am having trouble in getting the correct config for printing multiple Transfer Orders on the same output.

As part of our warehouse supervision there are occasions when we need to move materials from one bin to another. Individual materials can be moved using LT01 which prints the transfer order correctly.

However, when we need to move several materials we use LT10. This prints the Transfer Orders individually. Is there a way to have just one output that lists all the materials? So it would be one transfer order with multiple item lines

Thansk in advance

Darren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45B/helpdata/en/c6/f83e334afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm

In particular 'Multiple processing - With report RLKOMM40, you can print both combined pick lists and individual items.'

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick responses.

I tried the following settings in OMLV

Multiple Processing

Warehouse - 001

Ref Doc Type - L

Time of Print - 2

Print program - RLKOMM40

Print Code - 2

Warehouse - 001

Ref Doc Type - B

Time of Print - 2

Print program - RLKOMM40

Print Code - 2

I processed multiple lines in LT10 but each time they were printed individually and not grouped as one Transfer Order

Anything else I can try?

Thanks

Darren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the same transaction, please check definitions Print Code- there please check if there is a tick on combined print.

Regards

Chandra Shekhar

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Yes the box was ticked for combined print but still no luck.

Bit stck now!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I' facing the same prolem with you.Did you fixed this issue? Thank you.

Tina

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tina

No

Issue was never resolved

It was a one off process so we created an Excel spreadsheet with the data

Can you let me know if you find out how to fix please

Thank you and good luck!

Regards

Darren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

Thanks for your update.

I also didn't fix this issue.

But in LT10 screen: if you change the radio button from Quant to Storage bin you will only get one combined TO per bin instead of individual TO’s per quant. The steps assume the materials are going to the same storage bin. But if the user need the option to choose by line item and putaway to a specific bin,it seems can not meet their requiements.It may need development.

Thank you and good luck!

Tina

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tina

Thank you for the response. Agreed, if we have a requirement to move total bin stock then selecting the radio button for storage bin will work. It was such a long time ago and business needs have changed since then that I cannot remember the requirement!

Thank you

Darren

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I also have the same issue with SAP GUI where I have printed the individual transfer order from LT31 but was unable to print multiple to at once

please help if someone working on the SAP GUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

Go to IMG- LE-WM-Activities- Define Print control - Here in Multiple processing Print control - Assign 02 as print code and try.

Regards

Chandra shekhar