Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error data object when transport to production

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I transport all SCV (first in one request SCV and data objects, in other request backend adapters and data distribution,...) to production enviroment, and a data object is with red light. I regenerate and the red light continue. I execute "Check syntax for generated objects" and in ZDOECL_001_OOB_MWSR has syntax error. How I can solve this problem?

I'm afraid to desactivate the data object and activate it again if I generated a new production version of the object data.

Thanks in advance. Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't modify data object for syntax errors in generated class.

Could you please provide what is the syntax error with the class. Check the syntax error displayed in SE24 transaction and provide us the info which will be helpful to find out the problem.

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

I check the syntax in SE24 for "ZDOECL_001_00B_MWSR" and the error syntax is: "Clase ZDOECL_001_00B_MWSR line 5 INCLUDE report "ZDOECL_001_00B_MWSR===========CL" not found "

Thanks again. Regards.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check created by attribute of the class? This should not be SAP.

Looks like you need to delete the class and regenerate the object. This should solve the problem.

But before that let's check if we can get any info about the error.

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

The created by of the class is SAP, and modified by me.

Do I have to delete the class in production enviroment?

Thanks. Regards.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. This was known issue for which note: 1325460 has to be applied immeaditely after installing the system. Please don't implement this note now.

Delete the class and regenerate the data object. Problem should be resolved.

Regards,

Siva.

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Short, for make no mistake, the solution is delete the class in production, regenerate the data object, and after if all data object it's ok applied the note 1325460, Is this correct?

Thank you very much. Best Regards.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't apply this note any time in this system. This will delete all the generated objects. you need to regenerate again. So, don't apply

This should be applied immediately after installing the system.

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm try to delete the class and I can't. The message appears: "You cannot perform this action in modification/enhancement mode". What can i do?

Thanks and regards.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you don't have authorization to delete the class from UI.

Try this method execution.

CALL METHOD cl_msb_mbo_aftimp=>delete_gen_objects

EXPORTING

i_objname = 'CLAS'

i_objtype = 'ZDOECL_001_OOB_MWSR'.

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

How can I execute the method ? in a program ? I'm try to execute directry the method in SE24, is necessary instance the class? if I complete the parameters in the method DELETE_GEN_OBJECTS when I execute the method not delete the class. Sorry for my ignorance.

I see in forums a FM to delete: OO_CLASS_DELETE, its work?

Thanks. Regards.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can directly execute the class from SE24. This is static method. If you get any popup after executing the class..just click execute and provide the values

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

It's work. I delete the class, regenarete and the data object is in green light.

Thank you very much. Kind regards.

Answers (0)