cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cifed materials in ECC don't exist in APO-products

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus, can you help me?

I cifed on a materials and plant to APO from ECC.

I created integration model, activated it, all occurs successfully, the application logs didn`n show critical records.

However in APO products didn't exist.

q-RFC - monitors are empty

What is the problem?

Anybody faced the similar?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Deactivate the IM and then activate the model. Even after doing this if products were not available in APO following things to be carried out in r3.

1. Deactivate the existing IM.

2.Cif the Plant in one model

3. Material Master in another model.

Note: When materials are Ciffed system will check for the existence of Plant. So request you to carryout the models separately for plant and materials.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Nandha!

//1. Deactivate the existing IM.

2.Cif the Plant in one model

3. Material Master in another model.

I have tried that you have advised to me, but neither the material, nor plant haven't exists in APO though separate models for them have been successfully created and activated.

SAP ECC 6.0

SAP_APPL Support Package SAPKH60016

SAP SCM 7.0

SCM Support Package SAPKY70009

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timofey

You can try to check type of planning on ERP Side in Product Master on PPM1 tab - it should be X0 (field PPM Type). Only products with this planning type can be transfered and planned in APO.

Also check connections between systems and all related customizations and avaliability of planning version/model (000/000 i.e. active) in APO.

Regards, Andrey.

Edited by: Andrey Kudriavzev on Jun 30, 2011 1:39 PM

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to elaborate on Nandha's third point - material in another IM - have you checked if the same material exists in more than one material integration model. If that is the case then the material is not going to get transferred to APO. Use transaction CFM5 to check the same .

Thanks

Aparna