cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy Proxy in 7.3

0 Kudos

Hi,

I just need to know if the Deploy Proxy is called DeployProxyVI in NW 7.3 or if that is something completely different.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks,

Christopher Tuck

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose he was trying to implement CTS+ configuration procedure in a NW PI 7.3 system, but following the NW PI 7.0 guide.

At least this is what I did when I got stuck at the same. All the PDF guides out there just cover 7.0 installations, so it's sometimes a bit confusing.

In NW 7.3 there is nothing written about DeployProxy Service in JAVA Service Registry. Also the SM59 HTTP connection should be left with an empty path prefix. If you leave the old prefix in, you will get a 405 error (expecting POST instead of GET).

Kindly follow the procedure described here, then it should work:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/70/06905b1d8e4bb1b4786fe1f2e3d31e/frameset.htm

0 Kudos

Hi,

I still hop someone can help me.

Is it necessary to start the DeployProxy somehow?

Karin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the name of the DeploProxy has not been changed. In lpconfig, the Proxy class is still CO_TFLDEPLOY_PROXY_VI_DOCUMENT and the port is named CTSDEPLOY

Do you maybe have a more detailed desription of the issue that you are facing?

Kind regards

Karin

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

We have forwarded this thread to the Software Logistics forum as this is not a PI specific query. Hopefully you will get a better response in the Software Logistics forum.

Regards

XI/PI Moderator