cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove planned inv active (yellow) flag in LS03N?

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have planned inventory status (yellow status) created for the Bins. (LAGP- IVIVO). I can not create new physical inventory for this Bin. I am getting an error message- u201Cstorage bin already proposed for inventoryu201D

There are no stocks in the Bins and for some of the cases, even though there are stock in the bins, there are no pending inventory documents. But still there is yellow traffic triangle. Can anybody advice me, how to remove planned inv active (yellow) flag from storage bins Ls03n record?

Thnaks,

Milind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Milind,

It's difficult to say how this issue occured in the first instance but you have an inconsistency now in LS03n. The recommended

approach would be to open an OSS message for SAP Support to logon and correct the table entry. Component LE-WM.

I hope this information helps!

Regards

Martin

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks Martin.

Is there any way by which we can remove the inconsistency? Anybody face such situation ? How did you solve the issue? Is ther any harm if we remove the table entry in LAGP?

Thanks,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like you simply have an open inv. document that you did not find..

LX22 with only ware house number and not counted / partialy counted look for any inv. documents still unfinished

I think you will find one for that bin

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arakish,

There are no open inventory documents. Bin was marked as counted. Some time there are no stock available in the Bins. Still there is yellow flag.In other word there is inconsistancy. I want to know that, how can remove the yellow flag? Is there any report to remove the inconsistancy?

Thanks

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some times the bin level will not display the open inv. doc. some times only search for it will find it but I guess you must have done that, I just had the exact same thing happen to me in QA system and found the open doc. after following the steps I mentioned. The bin showed the yellow triangle but on the bin level the inv. doc. showed clear, searched a different way and found an open doc. for that bin. I guess this is a different scenario for you, sorry to comment and sorry but I do not know of a report to clear that, perhaps some one else reading does??

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arakish,

Yes you right. When the inventory status is planned, there is pending inv document for it. I found out the resolution.

Yellow flag is automatically set by the system to make sure no two/multiple Inventory record exist for the same bins

(1) Just enter the Bin number in LINK/LINP table and find out the Inv record. The status should be cleared. If status is not cleared then we have to complete the PI procedure for the record. Then yellow flag from the Bin master LAGP-IVIVO will automatically removed.

(2) Another option is -

if we are very sure about the Bin stock and no TO is pending to confirm for the Bins, we can simply delete the INV record of the Bin. Yellow flag from the Bin master record, LAGP-IVIVO will be removed.

Thanks,

Milind