cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for "Installation Export 1 ECC 6.0 EHP4 SR1"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing an new installation of ERP on Windows server 2008 R2. I am stuck and cannot find any export package name "Installation Export 1 ECC 6.0 EHP4 SR1" & "Installation Export 2 ECC 6.0 EHP4 SR1" Looks like there are 11 files . The message is looking for SAP:ECC:604SR1:EXPORT(1/11):: & 2/11.

Can someone please guide me where to find this package. Is there a number to this package which I can use to search or a well defined name. Any tips would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check label.asc or cdlabel.asc file in export directory. the matching label is correct, just pointed it there it should be working.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to Service market place in the installation/upgrade tab search the number 51036902 , download those six files and the you will get it you required export files for ECC

Regards

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I remember, when you unpack the downloaded export file, it creates 2 subdirectories; <dvdnumber>_1 and <dvdnumber>_2.

In <dvdnumber>_1 there are like 6 subdirectories, you need to point the installation tool at <dvdnumber>_1\<subdir>1

This is of course if you have downloaded the correct export file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also looking for this same install media (with label SAP:ECC:604SR1:Export(1/11)). Did you find the correct download? Please let me know the number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For NW700 the DVD numbers are 51036902_1 to 51036902_6 you need to extract all the DVDs. This should create a sub directory as EXPORT_1 to EXPORT_11