cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Management Role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

Is it possible to differentiate issue message between some users, so that one user can't see other issue message (only to particular group).

I've tried to differentiate based on department in tx. pp01, but still user A can see user B's message.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jon_friesen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bobby,

I've done something like this in Service Desk by using BAdI CRM_ORDER_AUTH_CHECK to prevent users from seeing the contents of another user's incident. A similar technique should be possible with issue management. Depending on your requirements you may be able to achieve the desired result just by using CRM authorizations; a starting point for that is here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/26/99973915e69238e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm. Good luck and happy SolMan-ing.

Jon

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are 2 ways

one way

one is to create a Variant for your reporting transaction like crm_dno_monitor variant with status wise in a role and assign this to users

so like mine crm_dno_monitor variant will show mine tickets only and users can't use and generate their own queries with above tcode

second way

use it a process if you have to give them access to full reporting because in that case there is no way to achieve your goal

because if they authorization to change ticket from NEW to IN PROCESS they can do that even that ticket is assigned to them or not since they have the authorization.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

what if the user use solman_issue_mgmt or solman workcenter?

there's no role to limit the reporting.

regards,

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no there is no role and in that case you have to go for second option i have mentioned

Former Member
0 Kudos

i still don't get clear direction in second option.

can you elaborate more?

regards,

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

formulate a process

as you can't control in the system so control by means of a process

discuss and formulate a standard process for the same