Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndicator - Remote key - Inbound Remote Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am creating Syndicator map.

The remote keys are also part of it.

However I believe it will not syndicate the remote key of the Remote Systems which are defined as "Inbound".

Is this right ?

Thanks in Advance,

Shai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shai

Normally, Syndicator outputs remote keys only for the remote system named in the mapu2019s Remote System property. While connecting to Syndication manager we cant select Inbound remote system. which means remote keys against the Inbound only remote system will not be available in syndication map.

If you require this then define the remote system as both ' Inbound/Outbound '

Thanks-Ravi

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is "Remote Key Override" property in Syndicator in "Map properties" tab. Check what system/s is/are maintained in this property. MDM Will syndicate Remote keys of the systems mentioned in this property.

-Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I selected "Remote Key Override" (default) , it shows only "MDM" as system grey out. It also doesnt show any record in "destination Preview".

However when I select remote systems in "Remote Key Override" , then shows the Outbound and Inbound/Outbound systems only to be selected. It shows me records with the remote key for only the systems I selected (No data of remote keys of Inbound systems).

However its doesnt show any "Inbound" systems when I select systems in "Remote Key Override".

- Shai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Syndication map, Under the remote Key , U have 2 options Key and default

I believe u have mapped the Key to the target Material Number

If u have 2 remote keys for the same remote system, and if u want to send only the default key , map the default key to the material number

Keep the remote key override to None. It is the function which syndicates the record to the other remote system which u mentioned over there in addition to the offical remote system of that map

Kindly check and revert for any issues

Regards,

Antony

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i didn't get chance to check in the system, but If Remote Key override property is not giving you option to select Inbound only remote system, then this mean you can not syndicate remote keys of a system which is defined as Inbound only. This is kind of logical because Remote system will inbound only when we do not need any syndication for that system.

Regards,

Shiv