cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical help needed for button click

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im new to abap, just now started working in my first project. I need some help and start from you.

In my webdynpro component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT : CNR_VIEW, Participate button is there,

so by default u201CCreate Responseu201C button is grayed out. By clicking the participate button, I need to enable the create response button. For this requirement, I need to create a custom class with two static methods : setvalue and getvalue methods. In that methods I need to set the variable = X, if participate button is pressed. And when loading WDDOMODIFY VIEW method, I need to check the value of the variable, if the value is X, then create response button will be enabled.

For this logic, Can you please frame some sample code.

Or please guide me throug some materials.

Please help me in this regard.

Regards,

Rani.

Moderator message: moved from ABAP forums.

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Jun 29, 2011 11:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can enable the create response button directly by writing code in Participate button action.

As you said u201CCreate Responseu201C button is already grayed out it must be already linked to attribute of type wdy_boolean

check the "enable property" of the button and set the value to abap_false.

lo_nd_nodename->set_attribute( name = 'wdy_boolean attribute name '

value = abap_false ).

Let me know if you have any more problems.

Regards

Srinvias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rani,

I understand you are new to ABAP basically the webdynpro questions are posted in webdynpro-ABAP, Forums going forward you should adapt the same practice to get a better response.

As you said u201CCreate Responseu201C button is already grayed out it must be already linked to attribute of type wdy_boolean

check the "enable property" of the button.

Coming to your question :

In the "OnAction" event of Participate button write a method for example get value

"Make the attribute" linked to create response button as abap_true hence whenever participate button is pressed it

will make your create response button enabled.

Regards

Bhanu Malik