cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elements are not displaying in webdynpro view's layout area :(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Webdynpro Experts,

Im new to abap. Im working in webdynpro.

Im facing a issue now.

By Default, I need to disable a button (u201CCreate Responseu201D) in FPM_OIF_COMPONENT WebDynpro component in CNR_VIEW. But the thing is I cannot see the any elements in the layout area.

The component configuration is /SAPSRM/WDCC_I_FPM_OIF_RFQ_BID. When I clicked this, itu2019s showing some attributes and one button called u201CStart Configuratoru201D. So now what should I do, to view the elements in the layout area. How to configure that component. So that I can set the disable attribute for create response button from the layout area itself.

Please help me in thisu2026

Thanks,

Rani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As it is a SRM related one I cannot exaclty guide you witht eh steps.

One thign you do, Is this a componenet or application configuration...Is this the main one.

Click on START Configuration button, display that configuration..where under each TAB you can find the UIIBBs related to ti I mean the component name window name...First try to get the main applicaiton then we can think of hiding the button...either statically or dynammicaly...In the configuration you donot find the LAYOUT..it is a connection of components where respective tabs show respective components windows. go the Main applicaiton..try to find out each component name and thier window names and for each comonent go to SE80 and find out the layout and the CREATE RESPOSNE button