cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elements are not displaying in webdynpro view's layout area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Webdynpro Experts,

Im new to abap. Im working in webdynpro.

Im facing a issue now.

By Default, I need to disable a button (u201CCreate Responseu201D) in FPM_OIF_COMPONENT WebDynpro component in CNR_VIEW. But the thing is I cannot see the any elements in the layout area.

The component configuration is /SAPSRM/WDCC_I_FPM_OIF_RFQ_BID. When I clicked this, itu2019s showing some attributes and one button called u201CStart Configuratoru201D. So now what should I do, to view the elements in the layout area. How to configure that component. So that I can set the disable attribute for create response button from the layout area itself.

Please help me in thisu2026

Thanks,

Rani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

First go to system ->profile->own data in the Entry screen . Place following parameter setting:

FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT = X

Open the Configuration editor and press on change button to enter change mode. Select Configure Toolbar , here you can remove the button. also in the left side tree you can select the button provided and change its properties.

julia_bender
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rani,

when you have development rights for this component configuration, just click on the button "Start configurator". Afterwards the FPM Configuration editor is opened and you see the statically defined layout of the component configuration.

Basically the layout of FPM applications is stored within a configuration context, you have to go into the component configuration.

A customer e.g. could also do some customizing on sap delivered component configurations - this he will do in the so called admin mode. You can start this mode in several ways, e.g. when starting the FPM Configuration editor and just adding the URL-parameter sap-config-mode=X.

Further information on how to adapt FPM applications on the [SAP Help portal|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/6b/edc21e5e1e4a33a492b8955afffac7/content.htm].

Best regards,

Julia