cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with sapscript-itf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Im having a problem printing a bar code.

Im using bartender program for generating a barcode and its numbre, and when i print from the program im getting the barcode and the barcode number, so its working fine, but when i try to print it from r3 i only get the barcode number, i dont get the barcode graphic. i dont know what am i doing wrong, can somebody please help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggest you search forum "Form Printing" in the ABAP Development group. My guess is that you're printing from SAP to a system-named printer and the printer is an HP LaserJet, which do not support the output of barcodes. The alternative is to use a more current toolset, such as SmartForms or Adobe Forms in SAP, which pass the barcode as a graphic to the printer, rather than expecting the printer to handle the barcode. HP LaserJets requires a hardware modification to handle an incoming barcode command; thus software such as Bar One, JetForms (Now an Adobe product), etc., were created to work around this amazing HP insufficiency. Converting to a SmartForm should be fairly easy and will probably resolve your problem.